This is Julian's blog, featuring news about Tecnologias en Desarrollo, South America and quite possibly the odd mention of Arsenal FC...

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Nochevieja en Chile


I am proud to announce that the ex-Grenoble students`tradition of celebrating New Year together will continue in some form as Elna, and her equally lovely friend Katiuscia, are due to arrive in Santiago on 29th December.


I know it is a very long way and a bit (!) pricey to get to this part of the world (though relatively very cheap once here), but I promise that Valparaiso, the seafood, lakes, mountains, vineyards, whitewater rafting and of course the company make it worth it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. In fact, I've bookmarked you!

I have a facial cleanser product site. I find I'm too busy writing new facial cleanser product related articles to do my own blog. Come and check it out to see what you think.

Well done again on your good work.

10:28 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home