This is Julian's blog, featuring news about Tecnologias en Desarrollo, South America and quite possibly the odd mention of Arsenal FC...

Friday, October 14, 2005

Entertaining

Last night I had my first dinner party. I even splashed out on Italian pasta (as opposed to the Bolivian or Chilean varieties). My guests included my girlfriend, a tv producer, his Belgium girlfriend who is studying here and Elena from Sheffield, who was nearing the end of her travels when she met a nice local boy and decided with little reason to rush home that Cochabamba is as good as anywhere to hang out.

My landlady, who lives in an adjacent building, kept a close eye on proceedings. It seems I am allowed dinner guests, though according to my contract, parties are explicitly ruled out.

I love my flat. I am about 20 minutes walk from the centre, within a stone´s throw of the football stadium and have recently hooked up to my downstairs neighbours´ cable tv so I can watch Arsenal from the comfort of my bed. There is also a spare room, so friends and family are most welcome as previously mentioned!

My house and my street.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola Joolz !!!

Que bonita la chica en la foto ! Is that your girlfriend ?

The nosy garlic nose from Paris

6:25 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home